Friday, January 2, 2009

January 1, 2009

This is a picture of two things that are pretty important to me. The ceramic tree belonged to my grandparents. They actually only put this tree up every year when I was growing up. When my dad moved this fall he had it and was going to throw it away. I'm so glad I caught him, because I love it!! The Ebeneezer Scrooge nutcracker was a Christmas gift many many years ago from one of my dearest friends, Jeremy. It used to have glasses and a scarf... I'm not sure what happened to those, but still a cool nutcracker from a cool guy :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a walk down memory lane with the picture you posted today. My Grandma had a ceramic tree with lights too. I hadn't thought about that tree in years! :) The Nutcracker was really cool too.

    ReplyDelete